From Change-MAKING to Change ARTISTRY
I’ll be guiding this online learning expedition of non-conventional leadership development, March 21 – July 15, for people, who want to reach their next-stage consciousness and competences in the arts of facilitating profound transformation.
I’m offering you some of the same four questions that keep working on me:
- What is it like the inner experience of being pulled by a cherished possibility rather than pushing to reach a purpose?
- What is it like to meet people for the pleasure of discovering their ever-unfolding inner richness, rather than for deciding how they can serve my needs?
- What if we could co-create a culture of appreciation and mutual care in our organisations and society?
- What if we could sense the ways in which a positive future is already present, at least in specks?
Finding answers to the last two questions depends on our lived experiences with the first two. Read them again and you may see why.
Together, the four questions have called me to envision a collaborative action-research expedition to discover the uncharted territory of their interdependence. Are they calling you?
The ticket to entry for the expedition is two-fold:
- Bring a challenge or project of your calling, for which your participation in the expedition should make a difference;
- Be open to engaging in co-creation opportunities with your fellow intrepid explorers. This means an openness to step into the flow of changes with them, which may include:
- Creating the best conditions for inner change;
- Learning playful improvisation as a lifestyle;
- Evoking synchronicity intentionally;
- Receiving and transmitting evolutionary epiphanies
- Dancing with the energies available in the collective field;
- Discovering leverage points for influencing systems;
- …and more.
During the expedition, you will have a chance to:
- Formulate and deepen your burning question, and align it with the life-giving forces inside (inner coherence) and outside (those elements of your primary community, which represent its strengths in its best moments);
- Build your own synchronicity generator of “predictable miracles” through three basic shifts of mind;
- Cast your own Circle of LifeWork and align it with the evolutionary impulse;
- Learn to work in an online environment as if it were real (because it is);
- Practice generative listening and speaking.
Before this program organised by Campus Co-Evolve ends, a self-organising change artistry community of practice may just begin…
Places are limited, so if you feel called to the programme, register now.
Group discount is available to 3 or more people registering from the same organisation.
If you have questions, send an email to info@Campus-CoEvolve.org with Change Artistry on the subject line.